The mission of our company is to provide design, software, installation and start-up services for automation and IT systems that fulfil highest standards in accordance with Clients requirements and acting in compliance with the information security. Imperative goal in the occupational safety and health is incidents preventing, risk minimalization and promoting occupational safety and health amin employees and other interested parites.
To get the results more effectively Merrid Controls have chosen proven methods, which base on Quality Management Standard according to PN-EN ISO 9001:2015, Information Security Management standard according to PN-EN ISO/IEC 27001:2017-06 and Health and Safety Management according to PN-ISO 45001:2018-06.
Information security in Merrid Controls is understood as assets confidentiality, integrity and accessibility.
Implemented system includes all forms of assets which are in hold: paper, electronic and equipment.
All Merrid Controls team members are responsible and sholud apply, process and share the Integrated Management System Policy due to it’s implementation and in order to fulfill the quality goals completely.
Our Policy is determined by the following actions:
- Strengthening the business market position in industrial automation and IT.
- Efficiency and competitivness enhancing through delivering to Clients comprehensive and innovative automation and IT solutions.
- Monitoring of Clients’ feedback to fulfill precisely their requirements and expectations.
- Steady improvement of Integarted Management System actions using modern science and technology solutions as well as past experience to provide greater quality of delivered service and Clients’ service.
- Effective service for implemented automation and IT systems development adhering to information security and occupational safety and health.
- Observe the law regulations and other requirements regarding Integrated Management System and legal methods of storing and protecting entrusted information including personal data.
- Information assets protection and strenghtening Clients’ and other interested parites’ trust regarding information security.
- Steady monitoring and taking action in case of information security infraction.
- Ensure the confidentaility and integrity of entrusted information, public and nonpublic and personal data.
- Systematic emplyees’ qualifications and motivating improvement by internal and external trainings, regarding Integrated Management System and creating awareness of ethical standards importance.
- Prevention of accidents at work, work-related illnesses and potentially risky incidents through systematic threats identification, risk control and reduction to accepted level.
- Employees’ awarenees and responsibility improvement regarding occupational safety and health through cerating culture of security and cooperation of all employees.
- Full openness regarding information about occupational safety and health state in the company. Keeping employees informed about occupational safety and health results, test results regarding harmful factors and effective communication.
- Pursuing to permanent improvement of the occupational safety and health level using open dialogue with employees, clients and other interested parties.
- Processing and continous improvement of the Quality Management System according to standard PN-EN ISO 9001:2015, Information Security Management System according to standard PN-EN ISO/IEC 27001:2017-06 and Health and Safety Management System according to standard PN-ISO 45001:2018-06.
Company MERRID CONTROLS has implemented Integrated Management System which includes certificated since 2002 Quality Management System, since 2008 Information Security Management System and since 2010 Health and Safety Management System.
Integrated Management System includes the following areas: engineering design, software elaboration, activating and service of industrial automatics and IT systems.