The mission of our company is to provide design, software, installation and start-up services for automation and IT systems that fulfil highest standards in accordance with Clients requirements and acting in compliance with the information security and the occupational health regulations.
To get the results more effectively Merrid Controls have chosen proven methods, which base on Quality Management Standard according to PN-EN ISO 9001:2015, Information Security Management standard according to PN-ISO/IEC 27001:2014 and Health and Safety Management according to PN-N 18001:2004.
Information security in Merrid Controls is understood as assets confidentiality, integrity and accessibility.
Implemented system includes all forms of assets which are in hold: paper, electronic and equipment.
All Merrid Controls team members are responsible and sholud apply, process and share the Integrated Management System Policy due to it’s implementation and in order to fulfill the quality goals completely.
Our Policy is determined by the following actions:
- Strengthening the high market position in the automation and IT industrial business.
- Efficiency and competitivness enhancing through delivering to Clients comprehensive and innovative automation and IT solutions.
- Continuous monitoring of current and future Clients’ expectations and requirements as well as their satisfaction analysing.
- Aiming at technological advance of offered automation and IT solvings.
- Developing effective service for implemented automation and IT systems, taking into consideration the information security regulations and industrial safety.
- Application of law and legal methods of entrusted information storage and secure, including personal data and in accordance with Clinets’ requirements.
- Secure of the information assets and strengthening the trust of our Clients’ and other interested parties, in the range of information security.
- Entering on the appriopriate action in case of information security incidents.
- Methodical improvement of employees’ qualifications, motivating them by internal and external trainings and cerating awareness of ethical standards importance.
- Systematic identification and prevention of threats and occupational accidents, diseases, potentially risky incidents and reduction of occupational hazard.
- Aspire to permanent improvement of the safety of work through regular risk identification and reducing to acceptable level.
- Processing and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System according to standard PN-EN ISO 9001:2015, Information Security Management System according to standard PN-ISO/IEC 27001:2014 and Health and Safety Management System according to standard PN-N 18001:2004.
Company MERRID CONTROLS has implemented Integrated Management System which includes certificated since 2002 Quality Management System, since 2008 Information Security Management System and since 2010 Health and Safety Management System.
Integrated Management System includes the following areas: engineering design, software elaboration, activating and service of industrial automatics and IT systems.